Venture Clad Insulation Jacketing Tape VC Silver Smooth
$599.00 – $899.00 (-33%)
ASTM E84 (10/10) flame/smoke rating
Superior puncture and tear resistance
Cuts and installs easily
UV and weather resistant
3M™ VentureClad™ Heavy Duty Insulation Jacketing Tape 1579GCW-E is an embossed jacketing system coated with a cold weather acrylic adhesive to provide superior resistance and adhesion in all climates. It is an extra-strength reinforced laminate ideal for the toughest jobs and conditions. 3M™ VentureClad™ Heavy Duty Insulation Jacketing Tape 1579GCW-E uses a cold-weather acrylic adhesive that applies easily in temperatures as low as -23°C (-10°F) and has a service temperature range from -70°C to 120°C (-94°F to 248°F). This product has zero permeability and an absolute vapour barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing. It is extremely puncture and tear resistant and can be installed on site with no special tools.
Designed for use as a vapour barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications
A zero permeability, all weather, multi-layered laminate coated with an aggressive cold weather acrylic adhesive, superior resistance to weathering, mold, UV and extreme environmental conditions. Designed for use as a vapour barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications
- Venture Clad 35.5″ & 23″ Same roll length 150ft Insulation Jacketing Tape .
- Zero permeability vapour barrier for insulation cladding and jacketing applications
- Self Adhesive material installs easily with no offsite fabrication required
- Cold weather acrylic adhesive applies easily at temperatures as cold as -23C (-10F)
- Flexible, strong, reinforced insulation cladding