No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Taimco Welding services help you to complete your projects on time. You can rely on us for the full service from cutting and bending to welding and surface coating.
- With our skilled experienced welders and their attention to cost, we can weld parts for our customers at very competitive, Good, and fair prices, keeping the hi quality as our standard gale. We do mild steel MIG, TIG and Arc welding .
- We are also skilled at custom welding projects with the ability to do about every weld that might be required for a wide type of product and development, we can satisfy your requirements on time and on budget.
At TAIMCO you are:
- Saving time and money for any kind of your custom metal needs, custom metal fabrication by eliminating all unforeseen expenditures associated with faulty measures, cuts down on the number of mistakes that would often need to be repaired later, and may be modified to match particular demands and requirements.
- Getting Superiority and accuracy: The high level of precision and quality that may be achieved is the final major advantage of custom metal fabrication. Tight tolerances and exact specifications can be accomplished when working with an experienced fabricator, which is frequently necessary for challenging or delicate tasks.
- Getting Innovation and Creativity: A distinctive finished product is produced through the creative and imaginative process of custom metal fabrication. The sky is the limit in terms of inventiveness because there aren’t many restrictions on what may be accomplished with this approach.
SKU: N/A Categories: Industrial Metal Fabrication, Welding Tags: aluminum welding, arc welder, arc welding, attention to cost, CNC plasma cutter, competitive pricing, Custom Metal Fabrication, custom welding, custom welding projects, experienced fabricator, flux core welding, harbour freight welders, high quality standards, Hypertherm plasma cutter, laser cutting, laser cutting near me, laser cutting service, laser welding, metal laser cutter, MIG welder, MIG welding, miller plasma cutting, miller welders, plasma cutter for sale, Plasma Cutting, plasma cutting tables, plasma tables, skilled experienced welders, spot welder, stick welding, TIG welding, tube cutting, weld, welders near me, welding, welding hoods, welding parts, welding rig, welding shops near me, welding supplies, welding supplies near me, welding table
- Taimco provides you with a comprehensive selection of welding services and fabrication solutions. From Stud, Spot, Robotic, MIG and TIG welding, our cutting-edge facility has some of the industry’s most skilled craftsmen who are impeccable in their attention to your project’s details.
- MIG welding from Taimco is a high-speed manual process that’s fairly precise but delivers a high-strength weld, this technique of welding is best for medium to high amounts of production. MIG welding is ideal for Aluminum, mild steel, and stainless steel.
- TIG welding from Taimco is a low-speed but incredibly precise welding process that delivers a very high-strength weld. This procedure of welding is best for low volumes or precision welds. TIG welding is ideal for stainless steel and aluminum fabrication.
- Spot welding from Taimco is an exceedingly high-speed, moderately precise welding procedure that delivers average strength, Spot welding from us is ideal for high volumes of welding but limited for specific applications, Stud welding from Taimco is an exceptional welding process that simply adds studs to a plate. Stud welding from us is perfect for high volumes.
- Taimco welding services today and see exactly why we are Mississauga’s professional one-stop welding shop. Call us at (289) 999-2334 or email email@example.com for any questions.
Required Components of Welding Procedure Specifications:
Regardless of what position you hold, if you work in the welding industry you have heard of welding procedures specifications, a welding procedure simply means the selection of a few variables such as amps and volts and other technical steps to get to the best workman ship and welding finished products.
- the Joint Design – provides information on the type of joint, dimensions and tolerances. It specifies if there is need for backing, back gouging or any other type of joint preparation.
- Base Metal – material number, subgroup (if any), thickness range that can be welded and the diameter if using tubular components.
- Filler Metal – specification of the filler metal, F- and A- numbers. It can also provide nominal chemistry composition if it is not a classified filler metal.
- Position – specifies the position of welding (flat, horizontal, vertical, overheat) including pipe rotation, if any. Also provides the progression (up or down) if welding in the vertical position.
- Preheat and Interpass Temperature – provides the minimum preheat and Interpass temperature. Some base materials will also require a maximum Interpass temperature
- Heat Treatment – this may include post weld heat treatment to prevent hydrogen induced cracking, to regain dimensional tolerance, to reduce or eliminate residual stresses and/or to achieve the desired mechanical properties. It will provide the heat treatment temperature and holding time.
- Shielding Gas – shielding gas to be used, shielding gas components if it is a mixed gas including the percentage of each gas. Shielding gas flow rate must also be specified.
- Electrical Characteristics – this section specifies the current type (AC or DC) and polarity (+ or – for DC). It will also specify the mode of metal transfer.
- Welding Variables (Procedure) – in this section the wire feed speed (and/or amperage), voltage, travel speed, contact tip to work distance, work and travel angles are specified.
For more information and assistance please contact us at:
There are no reviews yet.