No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Williams Furnace Company Williams Direct-Vent Gravity Furnace 1403821
- No electricity required great during power outages
- Thermostat included; may be mounted on the wall or on the furnace cabinet
- Automatic temperature and safety controls
- Matchless” pilot igniter
- Rated for elevations up to 2,000 ft
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to purchase this product, we would need an assurance this product is being installed by a Licensed Gas technician for safety purposes. Details would be required before shipping he product to make sure that the technician/the company is registered to install this product at your place.
High-Efficiency Monterey Models 70% AFUE // Side relief opening (SRO) draft hood // No electricity required // Matchless” pilot ignitor // Louvered face panel delivers radiated warmth // Dual wall design; can serve two rooms // Resettable vent-limit safety switch // Natural gas; LP conversion kits available Millivolt wall thermostat not included Specification: BtuH Input : 50000 // BtuH Output : 38