No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Williams Wall Furnace Monterey Plus, Top Vent Gravity 3509822
- Hidden mantel hardware, engineered to support mantels that are 2 1/4″ – 3″ thick, and from 7″ to 14″ deep. The original patented bracket
- Made to install on masonry, sheetrock, plaster, and paneled surfaces
- Supports a maximum distributed load up to 200 lbs., when installed correctly
- Screw holes are set 1″ OC from each end and continue 4″ OC down the length of the hardware. Countersunk screw holes are 3/16″ OD
- A set screw hole can be drilled in the outside rods to screw the mantel to your hardware. You can also glue the mantel onto the hardware with silicone. Both are equally effective, glue is the easiest method.
High-Efficiency Monterey Models 70% AFUE // Side relief opening (SRO) draft hood // No electricity required // Matchless” pilot ignitor // Louvered face panel delivers radiated warmth // Resettable vent-limit safety switch // Natural gas; LP conversion kits available Millivolt wall thermostat not included Specification: BtuH Input : 35000 // BtuH Output : 25